HERS Program Facilitators
Each Facilitator is a mid-senior level practitioner and leader who shares the HERS mission and is dedicated to creating and sustaining a diverse community of women leaders throughout the program delivery.
HERS Facilitator Qualifications
A HERS Facilitator is an expert in a specific area or topic that develops content and leads short-term sessions for various HERS Programs. These individuals must serve as practitioners rather than scholars in a particular subject. Preference is given to those in executive or chief level roles or with a national presence.
*HERS Alums may serve as Facilitators, but alum status is not required to be a Facilitator.
Activities for this role may include:
HERS Leadership Institute
- Facilitate synchronous sessions and office hours
- Provide asynchronous materials and lead discussions
- Attend the graduation celebration
Other HERS Programs
HERS Workshops and Webinars
- Serve as the lead facilitator for the program
- Develop all content or work with HERS staff to co-create content